Zack Friedman is the author of The Lemonade Life and the founder and CEO of Make Lemonade, a leading personal finance company that empowers you to live a better financial life. Zack is a sought after speaker, writer for Forbes, and has an extensive and impressive professional resume. Zack has degrees from Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, and Johns Hopkins. Zack talks to your host Scott Vance about some ways to survive transition from military service, gives his opinion on the recent stock market swings and talks about the fact that a decision making process is essential to ensure a happy life.
- The skillsets developed through your military service and how to advertise them
- How Zack copes with failures.
- Zacks opinion on what is essential to financial success in todays stock market
- Each person has to find their own individual path.
- Zack’s career and schooling timeline from Morgan Stanley to Make Lemonade.
- How to Make Lemonade gives objective, independent advice to make simple investing decisions for the consumer.
- The ideal client for Make Lemonade is anyone who is looking to improve their financial life.
- You have to be authentic to develop better relationships.
- The Lemonade Life Book is about living your own best life.
- In order to get success, you really have to find happiness first.
- Everyone can get better every day and it all starts with happiness.
Read the transcription below